Its super easy!
You do not need any special glasses or computer hardware. 3D only refers to the 'outside view' and your ability to move through a space at will.
Click the center “Play Button” when you get to the tour page. By default, you will be placed into a starting location inside the space.
Point and left click your mouse or touch your screen to move. Each grey circle you see on the ground is a place which you can land on. Left click and drag your mouse in any direction to look up, down, etc.
If you see a colored bullet icon near an object, click on it to learn more about the item including links to other related websites.
On Screen Shortcuts
Look to the bottom LEFT of your screen. Use the white icons to change your tour view using the following positions:
- The Play icon takes you on a preset tour of key areas.
- The 3D "Doll House" view allows you to fully zoom out of the space and spin it around.
- 2D Floor Plan view allows you to look straight down on the space from above.
- Choose the Floor you would like to view or "view all".
- The Measure icon allows you to click between two points and find the exact size of any object.
On the bottom right you will see additional icons where you can share the space social media, use actual 3D goggles if you have them, or view Full Screen.