Virtual Tour Info
Our media will give your viewers an exciting point of reference!
More than a 3D model. A virtual tour is an immersive property walk-through that allows viewers to better understand your space.
Add our html link on your website or social media and prospects get an easy, interactive look at your property from any angle.
Value add features: Floor plan schematics, HDR photos, and Google Map type interactions - all within a couple of days!
Virtual Tour Information
Whether you’re looking for more information about 3D virtual reality tours, how to navigate your own 3D tour, or if you’d like to transform your 3D virtual tour model to include a 2D schematic floor plan, we can help you!
INITIAL SPACE SCANNING
As low as $.09
Per square foot *
We scan your building to the level of detail that you specify and store the finished files on our cloud. You get a URL link for your website or any number of options.
Perfect for commercial property owners. We link your scan to Google earth or REALTOR.com so that your visitors can transition from the street, right into your building!
2D SCHEMATIC LAYOUTS
Save time and money by having us convert your Virtual scans to 2D schematic drawings accurate within 1%. We can also build out the details in Visio or CAD!
HIGHLIGHT TAGS & STILLS
Per 5 tags
Let us know what features you would like highlighted when a viewer moves through your space and we can add a pop-up tag. Need still photos from the footage? No problem.
* 3D files are remote cloud based. Monthly or annual cloud storage fees may apply depending on your final needs.
What about Bundle Pricing?
We know we offer a lot of choices but bundling makes it easy. A quick conversation will save you a lot! After your scanning service is done we can bundle several collateral options together for you. Here are a few questions which we will ask you so that you can save with bundled buying power:
- Is your space registered as Commercial or Residential?
- How many square feet do you have?
- How many rooms or floors do you want to include?
- How full is your space - IE is it an empty warehouse?
- How much detail / what angles would you want to see?
- Do you have a web designer you are working with?
- Would you like features labeled or tagged?
- How long do you want to have access to the scans?